Friday, March 11, 2011

I feel dead. I feel hollow. Or do I? When one feels so cold it is hard to tell what you feel. My head hurts, I think. It is difficult to even lift my fingers to type this. I keep misspelling words, they are not coming out right. I know that this probably doesn't make sense, but I don't really know what to do about it. I think that I am angry at a friend, he has not texted me back, or he does and he will apologize. I don't want an apology. I want you to make it right. My finger tips hurt, you know, from working on the mosaic at school. They are bleeding. It kinda sucks. I will have to wipe off my keyboard after this. The whole right side of it has tiny red dots on it, like little bugs. It is a good thing I have the letters memorized, or I would be in trouble. The little bugs are not moving, just growing with every stroke of the keys. Poor bugs. Poor fingers. There is a little streak of pain that flies up my finger every time I hit a key with it, adding to the color. It is nice though. I don't really mind. I have not been functioning fully for the past three days. Just kind of dead. Maybe I will go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment