Sunday, March 27, 2011

So i started a new job this weekend. It is going rather well. I cook/ run salad bar/ dish-wash/ prep at Ruby Tuesdays at Millcreek Mall. It is not exactly the most exciting job, but there is always stuff to look at and people to watch. Of all the jobs I do there, I like prep the best. Prep is when you get everything ready for the next day. Mostly braking product down into portions and putting them into bags. It is a very repetitive job that requires almost no though or movement, leaving me free to day dream or watch people as I choose. I usually need a lot of stimulation at a job but this really doesn't bother me very much. I am the only girl in the kitchen, which makes it rather interesting, amongst 6-7 guys. I am a rather short person so pushing my way through all these guys can prove challenging at times. None the less, I am going to work the rest of the school year there, until I graduate in May, and possibly over the summer if they can guarantee me hours. That is all for now, will write more later perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment